New to the Easyfix DIY range are our Cloche kits, which are ideal for the protection of young plants and seedlings against extreme weather, frost, birds and other pests. These rectangular kits comprise glass clear sheet sides and lid, clipping into purpose made corners and angle edgings, offering the following benefits:
- Easy and quick to assemble push fit construction (no tools required)
- Glass clear sheet that is incredibly strong
- Full UV protection for seedlings and young plants
- Removable lid for immediate and repeated access e.g. for watering plants
- Dismantles in seconds for out-of-season storage
- Use directly on garden beds or in the greenhouse
There are two sizes to choose from, the larger Nursery Cloche and the medium sized Garden Cloche. Both were designed to accommodate standard sized (380 x 240mm) seed trays, or two planted rows of seedlings.
Garden Cloche is 790 x 390mm, also being 250mm high. It has internal space for 3 seed trays.
Each Cloche kit contains 4 pieces each of corner edging for the sides and angle edging for the lid, with 2 long, 2 short side pieces of clear sheet and a larger piece for the lid. Instructions are included for assembly.