Clear Gel Double Sided Tape 10 x 0.8mm x 33 metre roll.
High Bonding Double sided acrylic foam tape- is a conformable, double-sided, pressure-sensitive, closed-cell acrylic foam tape with film liner or paper liner, designed to permanently adhere one material to another while spreading the stress load across the entire length of the joint. Once materials are joined, the tape creates a strong bond that resists moisture, plasticisers and temperature extremes.
- Very High Bond Conformable Acrylic Foam Tape has adhesive both sides to promote excellent adhesion to a broad range of surfaces
- Capable of replacing rivets, spot welds, liquid adhesives, and other permanent fasteners
- The conformable foam provides good contact, even with mismatched substrates
- Resistance to solvents, moister and plasticiser migration
- Provides more uniform seal on irregular surfaces
Colour: Transparent with red film liner
Material: Pure Acrylic without carrier
Adhesive: Acrylic base
Storage: Cool & Dry Condition
- Decorative material and trim
- Nameplates and logos
- Electronic displays
- Panel to frame
- Stiffener to panel
- Signage and construction
- It works well on plastics, glass, wood and metals.
- Clear acrylic bonding tape for securely assembly of window cassettes in composite doors. Weather resistant high performance acrylic resin for easy application and long term bond strength.
- Clear acrylic foam tape is a unique structural bonding tape for permanent bonding, sealing and assembly applications. Used in industries such automotive, signage and construction. It works well on plastics, glass, wood and metals.