PVC Angle White A=25 B=25 C=1.3mm x 2440mm
Available in 3 metre lengths to pick up only
Stock plastic angles in rigid PVC for use as corner trim, plastic edging and wall corner protection amongst other general industrial applications. They are easy to cut, drill and fix, particularly with self-adhesive tapes. These versatile profiles are supplied in 4 types:
We can supply you with plastic angle in several different ways:
- Equal Angle - where both legs are of equal length and the angle itself is square 90 degrees. Typically the edges are also square.
- External Angle - has a rounded or radiused angle, making them ideal for fitting on the inside of corners.
- Unequal Angle - has legs of different width and a square 90 degree corner.
- Heavy Duty Angle - is thick and very robust, has a square internal corner with radiused external corner and edges, ideal for car parks, lift lobbies and care homes.
- from our comprehensive stock range, all listed below, which can be purchased online
- from a production run, on a low minimum order, with a stock Angle tool, to your choice of colour and lengths
- from a production run using one of the many additional plastic angle tools we have listed below
- from a new tool, cut to your exact specification on short lead times, with our experience and advice to assist you