MS Polymer sealants are suitable for a wide range of applications in many different fields.
The specific main technical properties of MS Polymer based products, which distinguish them from other sealants, are the following:
Weather resistance and durability
Outdoor exposure tests comparing different silicone, polyurethane and MS Polymer based sealants repeatedly give the best results to MS Polymer based sealants that show no cracking, splitting or adhesion failure after many years of exposure to the most trying conditions.
Safety of use
MS Polymer sealants are safe to use as they do not contain isocyanates or solvents and therefore require no specific safety equipment.
Ease of application
MS Polymer based sealants can be tooled and extruded in almost all weather conditions, both cold and warm.
MS Polymer based products provide good paintability with water based paints.
these sealants and adhesives are manufactured without the use of solvents or hazardous raw materials and additives (isocyanates).
Tests on granite, marble and many other porous materials show that a number of MS Polymer based sealants do not “bleed” into the surface and cause staining and discoloration of these materials.
Adhesion on many different substrates
Of all elastic sealant products, MS Polymer based sealants and adhesives have the broadest adhesion spectrum.
MS Polymer adhesive & sealant is a highly elastic, high strength sealant and adhesive. It has excellent adhesion to non-porous surfaces, will bond to damp surfaces and is paintable with most paints.
Modified silicone polymers offer the best all round sealant and adhesive on the market, it excels where elastic construction joints are required.
It is odourless, neutral and free of isocyanates.
MS Polymer adhesive & sealant’s high elastic, high strength joints are extremely resistant to cracking.
It also bonds all common construction materials and is suitable for sealing joints around sanitary fixtures, weatherproofing joints around windows and doors, glazing systems, joints and assemblies in coach body work.
Use Ms Polymers for gluing panels, skirting boards, windows, thresholds, mirrors and insulation materials. Will seal and bond glass, porcelain, coated metal, epoxy and polyester panels, polystyrene, UPVC, stainless steel, anodised aluminium and finished wood.
On porous surfaces such as concrete a primer is recommended.
SUMMARY OF USE
- PLUMBING - PVC Plumbing, Toilets, Showers Stalls, Sinks
- SIGNAGE - High strength and great initial tack eliminates the need for nails, screws or other fasteners
- MAINTENANCE - Outdoor Fixtures, Control Panels
- CARPENTRY/FLOORING/FINISHING - Doorways, Surround Tilling
- MARINE - Windshields, Portholes
- WINDOW/DOOR - Window Trim, Window Sills
- ELECTRICAL FIXTURES - Non-Conductive Ms Polymer formula is perfect for fixtures indoor and outdoor
- CONCRETE/MASONRY - Concrete Floor Joints, Hatchways, Cracks, Foundations
- HVAC - Ducting, A/C Units, Pipes Foam and Insulation
- CAULKS: Tubs, Showers, Tiles, Floor seams, Sinks, Molding, Foundations, Sills, Pipe, Trim
- BONDS: Masonry, Wood, Tile, Glass, Ceramic, Canvas, Fiberglass, Foam Board, Porcelain, Brass, Cooper, Aluminium, Steel, Plywood, Drywall
- SEALS: Gutters, Ductwork, Small Cracks, Windows, Doors, Joints